July 07 2016
With his recent escalation from Australia's pumping underground house music scene, Colour Castle aka Chris Pillot, has earned his place as one of Australia's most promising house producers, finding his greatest success with his latest track Walk Right In.
Speaking on 'Walk Right In', Colour Castle has tastefully sampled Loleatta's classic vocal on her track 'Love Sensation', chopping and reprogramming it seamlessly into a mesmerising bassline work out. Given the success of the release, which has now spent 5 weeks in a row at #1 on the ARIA Club Chart, Colour Castle has embarked on a massive 15 date national tour covering most of Australia from July, right through to September.
Obviously we were pretty Keen to get a taste of the tracks that he might be spinning on this tour, so we caught up with the man himself and found out what his Top 10 Tracks are right now.
1. Walk Right In (Dub Mix) - Colour Castle
2. Beating Drum - Full Intention
3. Cursed - Pantheon
4. The Drip - Horowitz
5. Dig Deep - Stanton Warriors & AC Slater (Colour Castle Remix)
6. Overdue - Ten Ven feat. Rudie Edwards
7. Blush - Midland
8. Deep In Love (Original Mix) - Raffaele Rizzi
9. Back To You - Dave Mayer feat. Scott Diaz
10. Make Me Feel - LO'99 (Colour Castle Remix)