September 09 2015
Sydney house aficionados Set Mo have been moving in leaps and bounds over the last year, absolutely killing it with their single 'White Dress' and heating up dance floors around the nation on their recent national tour, including 2 massive sets in the Mix Up Tent at Splendour In The Grass 2015. If you were lucky enough to have been there, you would know that the boys served up two very different sets – one of Set Mo originals and remixes, and one of classic house only. Detailed by the boys as 'nothing from the last 10 years', the mix spans a couple of decades with 19 absolutely cracking tracks to take you back.
This is one of those mixes that will leave you saying 'oh my god, this is such a tune!' every time the song changes. The tracklist is absolutely killer - think Stardust's 'Music Sounds Better With You', Modjo's 'Lady', Groove Armada's 'Superstylin'' and Mousse T's 'Horny '98' to name a few, and the crowd losing their shit in the background just adds to the excitement.
So don your double denim and festival sunnies and check it, right here, right now:
1. Fatboy Slim 'Right Here Right Now'
2. Stardust 'Music Sounds Better With You'
3. Tori Amos 'Professional Widow' (Armand's Star Trunk Funkin' Mix)
4. Alan Braxe & Fred Falke 'Intro'
5. Shakedown 'At Night' (Kid Kreme Re-Edit)
6. Soul Central 'Strings Of Life' (Rework)
7. Modjo 'Lady (Hear Me Tonight)'
8. Paul Johnson 'Get Down'
9. Afro Medusa 'Pasilda' (Knee Deep Club Mix)
10. Daft Punk 'Around The World'
11. ATB '9PM (Till I Come)' (Club Mix)
12. Fragma 'Toca's Miracle' (Remix)
13. Groove Armada 'Superstylin"
14. Bob Sinclair 'Save Our Souls' (Country Club Edit)
15. Soulsearcher 'Can't Get Enough' (Vocal Club Edit)
16. Dirty Vegas 'Days Go By'
17. Royksopp 'What Else Is There' (Thin White Duke Remix)
18. Kings Of Tomorrow 'Finally'
19. Mousse T 'Horny '98'